Powered By Blogger

Sunday 12 November 2017

Introduction and Life Story

My Bio



          Ok guys, let me introduce myself, my name is Tosa Nanda Mulya, I usually called Tosa. I stay on Cifest Villa Mutiara Cikarang, a beautiful village on the south of Cikarang. I was born in Bekasi, 14th May 2002. 

           Now I am studying at Mitra Industri Vocational High School, a large, nice, and clean school in MM2100 industrial area. This school is very good, of course it's better than other school in this beautiful city.


          What do you think about my school on the photo? Nice right?! My school have so many extracurricular activities, until your confused to choose it. And here I'm choose music extracurricular, I practice music every Tuesday and Thursday, there's so happy because I practice music is not alone, but I have 3 friend practice with me, 1 friend from my classroom and 2 other from Automotive Four Wheel 1 class. Oww, I from Mechanical Engineering 1 class, a nice class where the students are funny and cool.


           You know, my hobby is riding motorcyles arrogantly  >:)  But don't worry guys, I always ride safely, with helmets, gloves, shoes, jackets, and long pants for safety gears.

           I very love motorcycles, I always wash my motorcycle if it's dirty. Therefore my bike always looks beautiful and clean. Not only that, I always take care the machine to always be powerfull and fast like a race bike :D.


            I have a motorcyle community, especially for Honda CBR. I have joined the community for more than 1 years. The community is Honda CBR Cikarang, a simple CBR community on the south of Cikarang not so far from my home, my community is always be positive. In this community have many good man.
















          








            Maybe that's all of my short story I can tell you, see you on the next articles... Bye.. 
          

0 Comments:

Post a Comment